Alternate Current Media LLC Terms & Conditions
By engaging with Alternate Current Media LLC or accessing https://alternatecurrentradio.com, you accept responsibility for compliance with and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions, you are prohibited from engaging with us or accessing our site. The information and materials provided by Alternate Current Media LLC and contained on the website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on https://alternatecurrentradio.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials,
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial),
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website,
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Alternate Current Media LLC at any time. Upon termination of your access to these materials or upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Alternate Current Media LLC accepts payments through American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and Paypal.
Digital products, in most cases, will be available for download from our website, https://alternatecurrentradio.com, immediately following successful payment. Alternate Current Media LLC may from time to time offer “Early Bird” or similar advance purchase options which may or may not include discounted pricing. Participation in these options is with the understanding that the products will be available for download from our website once the product has been fully developed and released for sale.
Physical products will be delivered via common carrier following successful payment. Shipping charges will be detailed separately during the checkout process and added to the final purchase price of the order.
Refunds for digital products are not available once the products have been delivered. Refunds for physical products are at the discretion of Alternate Current Media LLC and must be approved prior to the return of the products to Alternate Current Media LLC. Refunds for coaching sessions are described in the Coaching Agreement.
In no event shall Alternate Current Media LLC or its authorized representatives, principals, employees, contributors, contractors, or suppliers be liable for any damages related to and including, without limitation:
- Alternate Current Media LLC’s use of information you provide, the products sold to you, or any other claim you may have, even if Alternate Current Media LLC or a Alternate Current Media LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage and regardless of the theory of liability giving rise to such claim whether negligence, contractual, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
Since some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials provided by Alternate Current Media LLC and those available on the website, https://alternatecurrentradio.com, could include technical, typographical, photographic, or other errors. Alternate Current Media LLC does not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete, or current.
Alternate Current Media LLC may make changes to the materials at any time without notice. Alternate Current Media LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Alternate Current Media LLC makes available personalized coaching services for a fee, or in some cases pro bono, to interested individuals (“Clients”). Participation in all coaching services requires ACR acceptance of an application and adherence to these Terms and Conditions generally as well as those specific to coaching services as follows:
- Agreement – These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between Alternate Current Media LLC (“ACR”, “we”, “us”) and the individual who participates in coaching services (the “Client“, or “you“). By submitting your application and by your participation in coaching services, you agree to comply with all of these Terms and Conditions.
This agreement is a representation for a professional relationship between the Client and ACR or other members of coaching staff on behalf of Alternate Current Media LLC for the duration of coaching services provided, and both parties agree to maintain ethical and confidential boundaries during and after the provision of services while agreement is binding. This agreement does not represent a binding legal business partnership between the coach and Client but instead a partnership to optimize the personal and professional performance potential of the Client.
- Instructors and Coaching Staff – Client agrees to accept coaching services provided by members of the ACR coaching staff. These instructors include Bryan McClain, Adam Clark, and others. Client acknowledges and accepts that neither Bryan McClain, nor other members of the ACR coaching staff are licensed journalists or healthcare professionals.
- Services Provided – Coaching services through ACR focus on topics, outcomes, and goals in the context of podcasting, video production, public speaking and current events analysis techniques, among others. Our services are merely advice for provision of education to the client to pursue their own strategies and plans. Clients should consult with licensed professionals with questions when necessary to make legal, lifestyle, health, finanical or otherwise important conclusions.
- Payment for Services / Refunds – Payment to Alternate Current Media LLC and release of liability for medical service is required of the Client prior to ACR acceptance of the coaching application, agreement becoming binding, and providing coaching services. Refunds will not be given after services have been provide and sessions have occurred. Questions concerning this policy should be directed to ACR at https://alternatecurrentradio.com No Warranty – Coaching services are provided by Bryan McClain and other members of our coaching staff on behalf of Alternate Current Media LLC without warranty of any kind.
- Session Recording – By submitting your application for and by your participation in coaching services, you grant consent to Alternate Current Media LLC to record, both video and audio, coaching sessions conducted between you and your instructor. Under 18 U.S. Code § 2511, Alternate Current Media LLC is authorized to record these sessions and retain the video and and audio for professional use including, but not limited to, quality assurance and training purposes. It does not authorize the resale or distribution of information in recordings for non–professional or commercial use. Session recordings will remain in the possession of ACR.
- Confidentiality – Information shared in coaching sessions will remain confidential between the Client and the ACR coaching staff. Only members of the ACR coaching staff will have access to coaching session recordings.
- Termination of Services – Client may terminate coaching services at any time but will receive no reimbursement for services provided. ACR may terminate Client’s participation in coaching services at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, for conduct that ACR believes, in its sole discretion, is harmful to its business, or for conduct where Client participation in coaching services is harmful to any other party.
Alternate Current Media LLC makes available an Affiliate Program to interested individuals or entities. Participation in the Affiliate Program requires acceptance of an application and adherence to these Terms and Conditions generally as well as those specific to the Affiliate Program as follows:
- Agreement – These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between Alternate Current Media LLC (“ACR”, “we”, “us”) and the individual or entity who participates in the Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate“, or “you“).
These Terms and Conditions represent a legally binding agreement between you and ACR. By submitting your application and by your participation in the Affiliate Program, you agree to comply with all of these Terms and Conditions.
ACR may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, for conduct that ACR believes, in its sole discretion, is harmful to its business, or for conduct where your participation in the Affiliate Program is harmful to any other party.
- Referral Tracking – ACR will provide the Affiliate with specific referral links to link advertisements and other marketing content to ACR. ACR will track users who have visited these referral links using cookies which expire after 30 days. Only users who make a purchase while the cookie is active will be considered referrals of the Affiliate and recorded as such.
The Affiliate is not authorized to modify or alter the referral links or the cookies in any way. ACR is not responsible for any tracking or reporting errors that may result from any modifications to the referral links or the cookies.
- Affiliate Fees and Payments – A referral will become eligible for payout (“Eligible Referral“) at the end of the next calendar month if it meets all of the following criteria:
- The referral purchases any typing or coaching session available through ACR.
- The referral completes the purchased typing or coaching session.
- The referral’s account has not had any of its payments refunded, charged back or otherwise reversed.
All web page error requests (such as 403 errors or 404 errors) will direct traffic to a default ACR error page. This error page informs visitors that the web page they are looking for cannot be found, and may include, without limitation, the following:
- Links to additional products and services offered by ACR.
- Advertisements for products and services offered by third parties.
- An internet search engine interface.
Failure to meet any of these criteria will permanently void the referral and disqualify the referral from any potential payouts.
All Affiliate fee payments will be payable in United States Dollars. Payment will be made through PayPal against a valid invoice issued by the Affiliate. The Affiliate is responsible for providing ACR with the full and accurate details that are required to remit the Affiliate fees and is solely responsible for any delays in payment resulting from its failure to do so.
Referrals will become void, and any unpaid Affiliate Fees will be forfeited, after 12 calendar months.
In the event of any activity deemed suspicious by ACR, ACR may delay the payment of Affiliate fees by up to 6 calendar months to verify the relevant transactions. ACR reserves the right to recalculate, void, or disqualify any referrals or Affiliate fees in the event of any fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise illegal activity.
Referrals for purchases made through ACR promotional or special offers are not eligible for payout.
- Advertisements – ACR hereby grants the Affiliate a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the ACR logo for the sole purpose of promoting our service within the context of the Affiliate Program. This license will expire upon termination of the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program.
The Affiliate may only display advertisements that contain the ACR logo or service marks in good taste. The Affiliate may not use the ACR logo or service marks in a manner that, in ACR’s sole discretion, portrays ACR in a negative light.
The Affiliate will be solely responsible for its own marketing activities. All marketing activities must be professional and in full compliance with all applicable laws.
ACR may, without prior notice, require the Affiliate to remove or modify any advertisements in ACR’s sole discretion.
- Termination – The Affiliate may terminate participation in the Affiliate Program with immediate effect by giving ACR written notice of termination.
ACR reserves the right to terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program at any time for conduct that is in material breach of these Terms and Conditions, or for conduct that ACR, in its sole discretion, deems to be harmful to its business or to any third party.
Upon termination, the Affiliate will lose access to the use of the ACR logo and any and all links and will forfeit all potential or unpaid Affiliate fees.
- Relationship of Parties – ACR and the Affiliate are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions creates or will create any partnership, employment, representative, agency, or joint venture relationship between the parties. At no time does the Affiliate have authority to act on ACR’s behalf.
- Limitation of Liability – The Affiliate Program is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the use of the Affiliate Program is at the Affiliate’s own risk. ACR makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Affiliate Program, or any service or information provided through the Affiliate Program.
ACR is not responsible for any damages, injury, or economic loss arising from the use of or participation in the Affiliate Program. Should any part of the Affiliate Program cause damage or inconvenience to the Affiliate or anyone claiming through the Affiliate, the Affiliate assumes responsibility and liability.
The Affiliate will indemnify and hold harmless ACR, its directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and third parties from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, settlements, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable related expenses, legal fees, and costs of investigation) arising out of or relating to the Affiliate’s or any third party’s operations or use of the Affiliate Program.
- Modification – ACR may, in its sole discretion, change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Affiliates. The Affiliate is responsible for reading this document from time to time to ensure that its participation in the Affiliate Program remains in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
If any modification is unacceptable to the Affiliate, its sole recourse shall be to terminate its participation in the Affiliate Program. The Affiliate’s continued participation in the Affiliate Program will constitute binding acceptance of such modifications.
- Miscellaneous – The Affiliate warrants and represents that it is over the age of 18 and is qualified to participate in the Affiliate Program and abide by the Terms and Conditions.
The Affiliate warrants and represents that its actions and its participation in the Affiliate Program is in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and any requirements of governmental authority at all times.
ACR reserves the right to terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Affiliate Program if ACR determines, in its sole discretion, that the Affiliate’s actions or its participation in the Affiliate Program is in violation of any laws, rules, regulations, or any requirements of governmental authority.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire understanding between ACR and the Affiliate and supersede any other contracts or understandings between the parties hereto and neither party shall be bound by any statements or representations that are not embodied in this document or in the application.
Any dispute arising in relation to these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively resolved in the courts of the State of Texas, USA.
Alternate Current Media LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Alternate Current Media LLC, and the use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. Contact a medical professional before use.
Alternate Current Media LLC and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas for, among other things, new products, product improvements, new technologies, processes, materials, services, advertising or promotion campaigns, marketing, or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, proposals, comments, or materials in any form to Alternate Current Media LLC or any of its employees. This policy seeks to avoid misunderstandings or disputes when Alternate Current Media LLC’s products, services, features, or marketing strategies might appear to be similar to ideas submitted to Alternate Current Media LLC.
In the event you do submit your ideas to Alternate Current Media LLC, then regardless of what your letter, email, cover, or other transmission may say, you agree to the following terms and accept that they shall apply to your submissions:
- Your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Alternate Current Media LLC, without any compensation to you or any third party.
- Alternate Current Media LLC will have no obligation to keep your submission confidential or proprietary and shall not be held liable for any use or disclosure of the submission.
- Alternate Current Media LLC may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without any restriction.
- Alternate Current Media LLC has no obligation to review, keep, acknowledge, or return the submission or any related materials.
Alternate Current Media LLC welcomes your feedback regarding our existing products. If you would like to provide us your feedback, please use our contact form at https://alternatecurrentradio.com/contact/. Please only provide feedback on Alternate Current Media LLC’s existing products; do not include any ideas that Alternate Current Media LLC’s policy will not permit us to accept or consider.
Any feedback you provide through the website, our forums, directly to Alternate Current Media LLC, or to its employees shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Alternate Current Media LLC shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis, without any compensation to you or any third party.
Contests and Giveaways
Alternate Current Media LLC will, from time to time, sponsor contests and giveaways. The following will apply:
- Any contest or giveaway facilitated by Alternate Current Media LLC or Bryan McClain is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their valid email address. Void where prohibited.
- Employees or agencies of Alternate Current Media LLC (“ACR”, “We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with a contest or giveaway are ineligible to participate.
- Entrants into any contest or giveaway shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from ACR containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- ACR accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, undeliverable, or unable to be entered for any reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Alternate Current Media LLC.
- The entry submission cutoff is 12:59pm Central Time of the closing date noted for the specific contest or giveaway. Entries received after this cutoff will not be considered.
- Unless otherwise noted, one winner will be chosen from a random draw of eligible entries received. The draw will be performed by a random computer process and will occur on the date noted for the specific contest or giveaway.
- The winner will receive memberships on Alternate Current Radio or other membership areas on the ACR web site.
- ACR accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. The winner accepts all responsibility for costs.
- The winner will be notified by email to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Alternate Current Media LLC within 14 days of being notified by Alternate Current Media LLC, then the winner will forfeit the prize and Alternate Current Media LLC shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- If a winner rejects the prize or their entry is found to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner will forfeit the prize and Alternate Current Media LLC shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Alternate Current Media LLC retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Alternate Current Media LLC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering any contest or giveaway or accepting any prize. Alternate Current Media LLC further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the contest or giveaway.
- Alternate Current Media LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any contest or giveaway with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control, including, without limitation, an event of fraud whether anticipated, suspected or actual. The decision of Alternate Current Media LLC in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Alternate Current Media LLC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such conditions or circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- All contests and giveaways will be governed by the U.S. Legal System and entrants to the contest or giveaway will submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts of the United States and the courts of the State of Texas.
Alternate Current Media LLC may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of use.
Any claim relating to Alternate Current Media LLC shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.